If you are currently living in the Netherlands and can commit to making a recurring donation for a period of at least five years, then your support to Mama Cash is tax deductible. Dutch law allows tax authorities to pay up to 49,5% of your donation - an opportunity not to be missed.
- If you are donating from outside the Netherlands, please continue reading here.
How does it work?
- You commit to donating a certain amount yearly, for a minimum of 5 years. This agreement is stipulated in a periodic donation agreement.
- All you have to do is complete this form (in Dutch) and send it to: Stichting Mama Cash, Antwoordnummer 11412, 1000 PG AMSTERDAM (no stamp required).
- You may deduct your entire donation from your taxable income annually, regardless of the amount of your donation or your income.
- The tax authorities therefore pay a significant part of your donation. Depending on your income, this can go up to 43%.
- Please note: for taxable incomes above € 68,500, the deduction percentage will decrease in the coming years from 43% in 2021 to 37.05% in 2023. For people with taxable income below € 68,500, the percentage by which you can fully receive your regular subtract 37.10%.
- You can use the tax break to increase your support for Mama Cash.
Do you prefer to make up a notatrial act with a notary? Please contact Mama Cash at the following phone number or email address. Be aware that you will need to pay the notary fees yourself.
For more information, please Sharon Petrie, Director of Partnerships and Communications, via email@example.com or by phone: +31 (0)6 30 22 9981.