Donate from outside the Netherlands

Do you live in the United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Germany or the United States of America? You can donate to Mama Cash and still receive full tax benefits from your home country.

How does it work? Through the Transnational Giving Europe (TGE) – a partnership of leading European foundations that facilitate tax-efficient, cross-border giving within Europe – donors can support nonprofits in other countries while still benefiting directly from their country’s legislated tax benefits.

TGE can help with donations from Belgium, the United Kingdom, France, the Netherlands and Germany. A management fee of 5% is charged for all donations. For the names of TGE partner foundations in other European countries, please send an email to the Philanthropic Partnerships and Communications department.

United States of America

Americans can support the activities of Mama Cash in a tax-efficient way through a gift to the King Baudouin Foundation United States (KBFUS). Because KBFUS is a public charity, within the meaning of Sections 501(c)(3) and 509(a)(1) of the IRS, donors may claim the maximum tax benefits allowed by U.S. tax law for their contributions. If you wish to support Mama Cash, here is how to proceed:
Gifts by credit card:

Go to Mama Cash’s page on, and make your donation to Mama Cash.

Gifts by check:
Write your check to KBFUS and include Mama Cash in the memo section of the check, and send it to:
Mama Cash c/o KBFUS,
10 Rockefeller Plaza, 16th Floor
New York, NY 10020
United States

Gifts by wire transfer or to contribute other types of property:
Please contact KBFUS
Tel. (212) 713 7660

United Kingdom


Fondation de France
Tel: 00 33 1 44 21 31 00


King Baudouin Foundation
Tel: 00 32 2 511 18 40


Maecenata International e.v.
Tel: +49-89-28 44 52

I give my support to women´s rights Donate now