- Through our Resilience Fund, Mama Cash offers core support grants, which can also include support for specific programmes, projects, or initiatives.
- Mama Cash gives both single-year and multi-year grants. Each multi-year grant period can run up to three years.
- Do note that for an organisation or initiative we have not supported before, Mama Cash starts with a single-year grant.
- Mama Cash’s grant size typically range from €5.000 to €50.000 per year. Our average grant size is between €20.000 and €30.000 per year.
- Mama Cash is open to supporting informal, unregistered groups of activists, or networks, or coalitions of organisations.
In addition to funding, Mama Cash provides accompaniment to grantee-partners. In our accompaniment programme, Mama Cash works with grantee-partners to:
- reflect on their areas of strength and weakness
- strategise how to increase their influence, power, and the scale of their work
- make decisions about what Mama Cash and grantee-partner can do to make this happen