Letter of Interest (LOI)
In 2016, we received 2113 funding requests of which we could approve 30 new grants (1.4% of all requests) in our portfolios of Body, Money and Voice. For 2017, we expect to approve grants to approximately 15 new groups, in addition to the planned renewal grants to current grantee-partners. This means that we have to make difficult decisions on which groups we can and cannot support. The Mama Cash selection criteria and priority are leading in our decision-making process.
This is a reminder of our criteria
Before you submit a Letter of Interest, we ask you to ensure that your group or initiative meets all our criteria:
- Do you work from a feminist and/or women’s rights perspective?
- Is your organisation led by the women, girls and/or trans people you serve?
- Do you have the promotion of women’s, girls’ and/or trans people’s human rights as your group’s primary mission, and not just as the focus of part of your programmes?
- Does your group’s work push for structural and fundamental change?
- Does the work you do focus on issues that are under-addressed and/or contested?
How to Apply:
Apply now via our Online Letter of Interest (we prefer to receive the Letter of Interest through our online form) >>
Do you have trouble filling in the form online?
Download the LOI form here >>
E-mail addresses per region for grant applications:
Africa and West Asia: email@example.com
East, South & Southeast Asia and Oceania: firstname.lastname@example.org
Europe and Central & North Asia: email@example.com
Latin America and the Caribbean: firstname.lastname@example.org