Mama Cash is committed to promote an organisational culture that recognises the importance of sustainable practices. We do this both internally in the workplace, as well as externally when working with partners and suppliers.
Mama Cash’s commitment to sustainability is taken into account across the organisation:
- we promote good sustainability practices,
- we aim to reduce the environmental impact of our activities when possible,
- and we support an environmentally conscious office culture.
Mama Cash staff is dedicated to continue to decrease our environmental footprint by:
- Decreasing our energy consumption,
- Reduce, recycle and re-use of products,
- Including suppliers performance on CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) in our selection criteria.
Sustainability is becoming increasingly important for the groups we support. Mama Cash is part of GAGGA: the Global Alliance for Green and Gender Action. GAGGA's goal is to catalyse the collective power of the women´s rights and environmental justice movements towards realising a world in which women can and do exercise their rights to water, food security and a clean, healthy, and safe environment.